Theatre: Learning the ropes

Sunday, August 21, 2005

How can we pray for you?

That I can move into script writing for his glory - Joen
Never to lose the zest for writing! - Victor
To know if this is something that I want to explore for ministry.-Billy
Lots of inspiration and also a better memory to capture every moment of my life so they can go down on paper. - Ian
Need more creative ideas! -Khimmy
I hope to see more original scripts in the ministry - issues that are real, that are close to people's hearts.-Yvonne
To have more ideas for writing, especially conflict resolution. -Lillian
That I'd be fit to serve Him -to Riau on 17/9/05 and 28/10/05 to Sri Lanka. - Josephine
That God will bless these great group of people with the desires of their hearts. - Kimberly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


sponsors
Free Web Counter
work at home